NEW COOLANT STANDARDS FOR CONDENSING UNITS
You are facing a change in technology standards and want to concretely understand the impact on your products? We identify the alternative technologies and determine the technological opportunities and risks for your products.
The coolant is a key component of the refrigeration technology. For our customer, it is a purchased part. Due to a regulation change, the current coolant will be forbidden after 2025.
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning technology provider
- wants to concretely understand the potential of the alternative coolants to become the standard coolant
- wants to concretely understand the impact of the alternative coolants on its products
- Capture of the strengths and weaknesses of the alternative coolants with regards to the condensing units (target applications) and the compressor technologies (target application’s components).
- Computation of statistical criteria to show the potential of the coolant alternatives to become the standard
- Capture of the coolants’ technical requirements to the compressor technologies.
These data are captured in the patents, public industry publications and scientific papers with the help of mine&make-Analytics.
Engagement model: insights-as-a-service
- Summary of the coolants’ strengths and weaknesses from +500 scientific papers and +100 patents
- Technical requirements of the coolants to the compressor technologies
- Coolants’ potential to become the standard technology
NB: the concrete results can not be disclosed for confidentiality reasons